Used properly, there's no burning, and very easy clean-up. This unique product cooks directly in your popper while the corn pops. While it has been developed for use in professional-style motorized poppers, it can easily be used in any Whirley Style Stove Top Popper
- Measure out an amount of Chocolate Redi-Glaze equal to 1/2 as much popcorn being used (for example, 1oz Redi-Glaze for 2oz unpopped popcorn kernels).
- Add oil to your popper. Use plain coconut or other vegetable oil. Do NOT use flavored oil. Do NOT add any other flavorings or salt to your oil.
- Heat the oil (if stovetop, be careful not to overheat).
- Add the corn.
- Slowly add the Chocolate Redi-Glaze while corn stirs. Cover.
- Let pop, being careful to remove from heat promptly - do not wait for every kernel to pop to avoid burning. Make sure all corn is out of the kettle also to avoid burning.